It is sometimes very difficult to know who to trust on the Internet, much less an independent stripper or stripper company on the Internet. We encourage you to browse the Internet and check out the competition. While searching, here are a few things that to look for in order to know who not to trust:
1) Does the agency post the SAME photos in multiple cities?
2) Does the agency have outdated photos that look like they are from the 80's or 90's?
3) Does the agency have pictures of dancers you've never seen or heard of before?
4) Do you have trouble finding a dancer that you know for a fact works in your local area?
5) Does the agency not have a live operator that you can speak to over the phone?
6) Does the agency not take online bookings by credit card or transactions by credit card over the phone?
7) Does the agency have nothing but flawless and too good to be true models an picture profiles on their site?
8) Does the agency not have a Facebook, Twitter or social media site to where REAL & LEGITIMATE reviews, testimonials & party pictures are posted and can be viewed? Do not be fooled by hand typed testimonials on websites by anonymous people. Any web developer or web designer can simply enter those fake testimonials themselves.
WARNING . . .
Going through most of these national agencies and local independent dancers can be dangerous and a total catastrophe for you, the maid of honor, your party and all the guests in attendance that are expecting an entertainer. Something like this could ruin a once in a lifeteme opportunity such as a bachelor, bachelorette or birthday party. Memories can be shattered and ruined by being ripped off. They are liable to just take your money and run. There is never a guarantee when you hire a stripper through online postings, social networking sites, Craigslist or any other classified ads online. Don’t get scammed. Some of these entertainers will ask for some or all of their money before even arriving. Our Customers have disclosed many of their horror stories of trying to use independent advertising strippers online in the past and they will never go that route again. Be cautious of companies who don’t require any deposit on a credit card. Also, consider without a deposit the company has very little obligation to provide you an entertainer. “ALL cash upon arrival” bookings generally have high last-minute cancellations from the company or dancer. Please do your research before spending your hard earned money!
http://www.ripoffreport.com or Google the "company's name" + reviews!